SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Creation of benchmark analyses
- Support in collection monitoring from development to product presentation
- Work closely together with our Motorsport PLMs and Sports Marketing to equip the teams with ACC and build our Replica ranges
- Preparation of internal and external meetings and events
- Creation of presentation documents and database maintenance
- Internet research and data collection
- Building a detailed understanding of the marketing requirements and market rules of the product categories
- Enrolled student in sports, business administration or similar
- Good process and project management as well as brand awareness and understanding
- Good PC knowledge (MS Office) and very good knowledge of English and German language
- Energy, commitment, very good communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, especially in operational fields as well as to cooperate with colleagues and external partners
- Starting date: 02.08.2021; duration: 12 months
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.