About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
We are looking for a Director, Digital Marketing to join our European team based in Munich, Germany. The ideal candidate will manage our European digital marketing strategy and execution. In this role, you will manage a team of digital marketers launching & optimizing campaigns in several European countries. The Director will develop a digital marketing strategy for the European market, execute local campaigns and deliver on business goals. Additionally, this person will be responsible for collaborating across marketing teams, business units, international strategy on quarterly and annual planning and driving executive approval on budgets and strategy.
- 10+ years of digital marketing teams (SEM) experience running campaigns in multiple languages
- Exceptional analytical skills with a passion for testing and measuring results including deciphering incremental impact and test results
- Expertise in social, retargeting, mobile app and other digital acquisition channels
- Ability to lead and mentor a team of search marketers
- Strong collaborator able to work with internal stakeholders and drive coordination between marketing, product and sales
- Master strategy for Paid Search, Paid Social, Display/Retargeting and Programmatic Advertising.
- Communicate task execution and timeline requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance and constructive feedback to Fisker management on the European Market.
- Monitor and share European industry news/trends, provide updates/success stories from our channel partners
- Fluent in German and English; any additional 3rd European language is a plus.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Experience with search marketing, conversion content and PPC
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Experience working closely with Google, Bing, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Master Google Analytics and Attribution models
- Experience with campaign optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Drive for Results: Drive for high performance, takes responsibility and works towards planning targets, overcoming obstacles, setbacks and uncertainty.
- Business Acumen: Contribute to the company strategy and aligns the strategic priorities of own area with the direction and strategic priorities of the broader organization.
- Customer Centricity: Anticipates evolving customer needs and how to address them, doing the right thing in the right way
- Decision Making: Makes timely, informed decisions that consider the facts, goals, constraints, and risks.
- Analytical Thinking: Gather relevant information, identify key issues, compare data from different sources; draw appropriate conclusions to arrive at appropriate solutions.
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Facilitates Collaboration, actively engaging and to make joint decision and share best practices.
- Displays Global Perspective: Conveys an understanding of the organization's global market position, opportunities, capabilities, and competitive threats and takes cultural issues and geographic differences into account when making plans and decisions.
Fisker Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment at Fisker Group Inc. is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status. Applicants wishing to view a copy of Fisker Group Inc. Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application/interview process should notify the Human Resources Department at email@example.com.