Composite Design Engineers required to work on a contract in UK
As a Composite Design Engineer you will be responsible designing composite components for a Motorsport winning car.
The role involves you being involved in design patterns, tools and jigs required for the production of the various components.
As the right candidate for this role you will have a proven track record in designing composite components as well as knowledge and understanding in composite material technology.
Requirements for the right Composite Design Engineer
- YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 4 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITHIN FORMULA 1
- NX Experience
- Experience in Design of Composites Personally
- Work efficiently and effectively
- Be able to work within a successful team
- Work quickly to achieve targets
If this sounds of interest, please either apply, contact myself on 01923 470 761 or email R.Lucy@mane.co.uk