About Fisker Inc.
California-based Fisker Inc. is revolutionizing the automotive industry by developing the most emotionally desirable and eco-friendly electric vehicles on Earth. Passionately driven by a vision of a clean future for all, the company is on a mission to become the No. 1 e-mobility service provider with the world’s most sustainable vehicles. To learn more, visit www.FiskerInc.com – and enjoy exclusive content across Fisker’s social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn. Download the revolutionary new Fisker mobile app from the App Store or Google Play store.
As the Charging Network Manager, Europe you will be responsible for overseeing Fisker’s charging networks and home charging equipment program in many different European countries. This is a key role that will help Fisker deliver an innovative, immersive, and unrivalled experience to customers that is aligned with the company’s vision of “a clean future for all.” You will work with other stakeholders within the organization to implement this strategy.
The candidate must have experience in planning and oversight of an EV charging infrastructure with a proven track record managing vendors to execute standards and facilitate property locations including home use.
The job position is based in Munich, Germany.
- Lead Fisker’s comprehensive charging network solution and manage relationships with various vendors.
- Lead Fisker’s home charging equipment program and installation, interfacing with key teams to support customer experience initiatives.
- Oversee Fisker charging standards, installation guidelines, technical bulletins and reliability reports that provide cost efficiencies into the overall infrastructure.
- Manage Fisker’s go-to-market plan for EV related retail products & services.
- Work with internal teams to develop EV related applications and digital solutions.
- Champion EV, battery and vehicle end of use activities, orchestrate inter-departmental collaboration with Legal, R&D, Operations, Quality, Technical Service and Service Centers.
- Work closely with vehicle R&D, Marketing, Service, IT, Legal and other key departments to implement Fisker’s charging strategy.
- Establish program reporting & analytics and supervise performance across KPIs.
- Support broader EV strategies and projects as required.
Basic Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
- Highly knowledgeable of EVs and charging infrastructure
- Program management
- Experience developing and presenting detailed business plans
- Development of financial forecasts, breakeven, and ROI
- Relationship and consensus building across business functions and with stakeholders
- Vendor management
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competences
- Minimum 5 years progressively responsible automotive experience with at least 2 years at the Manager level at OEM HQ or with charging infrastructure vendor
- Bachelor’s degree
- Entrepreneurial & innovation mindset; flexibility, sense of urgency, creative problem solver, desire to build from the ground up
- Positive attitude, team player, collaborator
- Results oriented, attention to both “big picture” as well as detail
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage multiple, important projects simultaneously and under deadline
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Previous experience in commercial or domestic charging installation projects and energy load management
- Knowledge of installation certification processes or previous experience vetting or certifying third party installers
- Experience in EV charging bid and pricing management
- Fluent in German and English
- Must be willing to travel both domestically, as well as internationally, as required
- Must be willing to work overtime and on weekends where needed to meet deadlines and company goals