DEXET Technologies Limited is a UK based engineering consultancy working within the automotive, motorsport and mobility industries. At DEXET we are extremely passionate about performance and innovation, and strive to be recognised as one of the leading firms within the realms of composites engineering and design. Our portfolio of clients include Formula One teams, automotive OEMs, WEC teams, and more, and we are currently executing very ambitious growth plans into Europe and North America.
DEXET is looking for an experienced and passionate Business Development Manager to join our London office for a full time position, focusing primarily on business development activities across the UK and Europe. The role reports to our CEO and COO. This is a unique opportunity to fulfil a leading role within a young and dynamic company.
Principal activities and responsibilities:
The Business Development Manager would work alongside our CEO and COO in order to implement the various growth strategies, and would be able to lead all commercial and business development activities autonomously while providing the best possible assistance to our clients and promoting the DEXET brand throughout.
Among other things, the Business Development Manager would be responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities
Creating and executing on business development strategies
- Developing and maintaining new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Maintaining and growing existing business
- Strategising and developing commercial plans which fit the overall company growth plan
- Attending various events across the UK and Europe for networking opportunities
Essential knowledge, qualifications and skills:
Strong writing, organisational and people skills are strongly advised for this role, on top of being able to travel on an ad-hoc basis. Additionally, the Business Development Manager should also have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- At least five (5) years' prior industry related commercial and business development experience with proven track record (automotive, motorsport, aerospace, mobility, marine)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful business development strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented
What is offered by DEXET:
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus
- Bike scheme (London based staff)
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity to be part of an up and coming ambitious company at the very early growth stages