We are hiring a Wiring Technician. You will strive to produce high quality wiring harnesses used in motorsport and other applications.
- Assemble, test, and repair wiring harnesses primarily of the kind used in motorsport applications
- Perform maintenance on tooling, and testing equipment
- Experience with the following products, techniques or experience in motorsport/aviation wiring specifically would be ideal.
- Deutsch Autosport, DT, DTM, DTP.
- Raychem molded boots
- DR25 heat shrink
- Automotive connectors and tooling
- Concentric wire twisting
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel
- Detail oriented
- Self motivated
Indy Wiring is a small business that places a premium on quality and attention to detail. We value our employees, and seek to provide a safe and laid back work environment.