Trackside Tyre Fitter with extensive travel
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, cooperative and adaptable individual to join Pirelli Motorsport based in Didcot, Oxfordshire. The position requires the successful candidate to work within the fitting team at all F1/F2 and F3 events. The role will require travel, nationally and internationally during the year. When not travelling the role will be based at the main site in Didcot.
- To provide a first-class, professional, tyre-fitting service, in respect of all Pirelli Motorsport requirements both at events and in the warehouse
- To assist in the loading/unloading of tyres
- To work as an effective team member in relation to the tyre fitting team
- Resilience to be able to work in a busy, fast-paced and highly pressurised environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work to and consistently achieve tight deadlines
- A lifestyle conducive to frequent, regular, national and international travel
- Ability to travel freely, with no passport restrictions, to worldwide locations (n.b.visa requirements are organised by the Company)
- Driving licence
- Previous tyre fitting experience but ‘on the job’ training will be provided
- Previous experience and understanding of the Motorsport Sector
In return, we are offering
- A competitive salary
- Additional payments for travel.
- Other excellent benefits include medical insurance, full uniform, travel and accommodation when at events, as well as 5 weeks holiday.
The successful candidate will have current eligibility to work in the UK and the ability to travel freely, with no passport or COVID vaccine restrictions, to worldwide locations. (NB. Visa requirements are organised by the Company)
If you think you are suited to this role and would like to be considered, please click apply and submit your CV, cover letter and salary expectations.