We are United Autosports and we are hiring for our next team member. We are leaders in the industry with a very exciting future.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the teams systems engineering requirements across its fleet of race cars. Attending race and test events ensuring reliability and smooth running of the cars as well as maintaining and managing the electronic hardware.
- Data Acquisition Systems
- All programming of ECU / data logger including data download
- Responsibility for the calibration of all car electronics equipment sensors
- Car health monitoring and fault diagnosis during running
- Post running inspection of all sensor data, reporting of condition and damage to the Race Engineer
- Preparation of standard reports and performance indices
- Working with the Engineering Team to continually improve the data analysis system and tools
- Development of systems engineering tools and hardware to improve performance, automation and reliability.
- Maintenance, management and planning of the travelling IT / systems equipment
- Maintenance, management and planning of the car electronics hardware and sensors and spares
- Spares stock of electrical hardware and consumables
- Liaising with suppliers
- Assist in the set up and operation of the garage and its infrastructure
- Assist in the running of the trackside IT network
- Maintenance of pitwall / garage data systems
- Setup and maintenance of team / car radio and intercom systems
- Planning the efficient use of the teams IT / systems equipment at future events and quickly identifying problems or shortfalls
- Experience and competence with motorsport electronic data systems such as, Pi Toolbox, Mclaren Atlas, Magnetti Marelli, Bosch, TAG.
- Experience of the use of CANalyser tools.
- You will be able to demonstrate good organization and communication skills as well as fault analysis and rectification.
There will be extensive travel in this role.
The role requires international travel therefore the successful candidate should have an up-to-date passport and driving licence.
This is an exciting time to join United Autosports in a pivotal role. Please send your CV together with a covering letter explaining why this would be of interest to you.