Supplier Business Manager for Power Supply - EMEA (m/w/d)
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Find more information about us on our page: Arrow Electronics: Components & Parts Search | Arrow.com
And watching the following Arrow Corporate Video - YouTube
SUPPLIER BUSINESS MANAGER (M/W/D) - POWER SUPPLY
We are looking for a Supplier Business Manager (m/w/d) for Power Supply to join our IP&E team to help us with our expansion plans. As a Supplier Business Manager (m/w/d), you are responsible for the development of our European key supplier strategies, in line with Arrow goals. You will work closely with Market Development Engineering team specialize in Power Supply, Product Management, Arrow Sales Branch Colleagues, and our Engineering team to implement, execute and follow up on agreed plans. Leverage preferred position with focus suppliers and create best-in class relationships to allow Arrow to attain above average market growth.
What will you be doing?
- Creation and Ownership of Business Planning for allocated suppliers including topics like Demand Creation, Sales Growth Goals), New Product Introduction plans, and Marketing & Communications campaigns
- Management of Supplier Marcom Plan. Agreeing quarterly activities and budgets to make sure it's properly executed
- Organization and execution of European Business Reviews
- Build close relationships with the dedicated Supplier Key Account Managers and ensure they are regularly at the key sales branches to leverage Arrow's preferred position as a go to partner for opportunities and programs.
- Focus on European Region to work on dedicated programs with the Regional Vice Presidents and Regional Sales Managers to help drive the penetration of our key suppliers into our core markets, industries and customers
- Work closely with our Technology Segment Leaders to make sure all strategies are communicated and that focus markets, applications are included in Supplier business plans and initiatives
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of practical experience in a technical sales/marketing role gained from the electronics or high technology industries
- Understanding of EMEA electronics markets
- Experience of supplier management and supplier drive
- Fluent English language skills written and spoken
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skill in prioritizing work & multi-tasking
- Influencing & relationship building
What is in it for you?
- Competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Professional and personal development
- All other benefits depends on the country you are in
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified persons.
DE-Germany - Remote 38.2 Hrs
Product Management & Supplier Marketing