3DExperience is Alpine F1 Team’s fully integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) platform. Almost every aspect of designing and developing our cars is supported by 3DExperience. We are looking for an experienced PLM Solution Architect with a strong technical knowledge of software development processes and proven experience designing and implementing 3DExperience PLM solutions.
3DExperience PLM Solution Architect – The Role
Your primary responsibility will be to support the Engineering Lifecycle Transformation Manager to create architectural approaches & designs to support and evolve existing PLM software tools, processes and integrations, as well as to develop new solutions that will support the delivery of the PLM roadmap.
Other key duties include:
- Understand the application of the PLM from Concept to Track.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture & Business Systems team as well as PLM functional resources to understand the business’ needs.
- Develop architectural designs to support the delivery of functional and non-functional requirements for PLM development and integrations.
- Support and manage the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of the PLM system.
- Develop & implement principles, procedures, and guidelines for the effective use and management of the PLM system in alignment with best practices.
- Tight collaboration with downstream business systems; ERP team in particular.
3DExperience PLM Functional Architect – The person
You will have proven experience as a PLM Solution Architect with an in-depth knowledge of solution design and architecture. Strong knowledge of software architecture and integration technologies. Proven technical knowledge and experience in modelling methods (UML), architectures (COM, MVC, REST, SOA, etc.) and development tools and processes (JIRA, Eclipse, Visual Studio, GIT, Jenkins, etc).
You will have in-depth experience on 3DExperience PLM implementation, including platform upgrades, data migration, integration, and solution architecting. You will have technical knowledge of development languages (Java, VBA, C#, CAA), webservices, application servers, SQL server databases, and 3DExperience/ENOVIA PLM tools.
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking to make a tangible impact to the team’s success.
Our offer to you
In return for your hard work and dedication we offer a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, with a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including pension, free onsite gym, subsidised canteen and many others.
Alpine Racing strives to be diverse and inclusive, a place where we can all be ourselves. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are committed to making a consistent, top down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.