This is a contract role for an initial 2 month period.
Department: Assembly Department
Summary Of Job Function: Assembly of low volume, high value Motorsport driveline systems for a variety of customers.
- Excellent hand skills associated with transmission assembly
- Motorsport experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Transmission assembly associated with the Motorsport Industry
- Experience in the assembly of complex, high precision mechanical, hydraulic and / or electrical systems.
- Precision measurement from first principles using manual measurement equipment.
- Ability to read engineering design and assembly drawings
- Building and setting up differentials
- Setting up and measuring backlash
- Likely to hold ONC with relevant experience.
- Working as part of a team to achieve team objectives
- Good communication skills with ability to talk to customers and sensitivity to commercial factors.
- Clear, logical thinker with the ability to understand and solve problems
- IT Skills
- PC literate (MS Word, Project, Excel)