SainteLoc was founded in 2004 by Sebastien Chetail. After nearly 20 years of successful championships in Sports Cars, Rallye and Andros Trophy, Sainteloc is now competing in several single seater championships (Spanish F4, FRECA, EURO3). Sainteloc is looking for full time mechanics with single seater experience.
- Responsible for the preparation, setup and maintenance of the race car both at the factory and race/test events.
- Attend all races and tests events.
- Assist with freight and all trackside activities.
- Assist in the operation of the garage and its infrastructure.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Previous experience with F2, F3, F3R, EURO3 or F4 cars necessary.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadline in a group or alone and remain calm under pressure.
- Flexibility approach to working hours.
- Attention to details and high standard work.
- Language: good understanding of English spoken and written. French will be advantageous but not obligatory.
- You must have eligibility to work in EU to apply for this job, please describe your eligibility. i.e. EU Citizen, Work Permit, Visa etc.
- You must be available quickly.
This position is based in Saint-Etienne near Lyon in France in a brand-new state-of-art 5000 m2 workshop. The role will require some international travel and long flexible hours. We offer a competitive salary, full time/permanent contract (CDI under French law), possibility to grow within an ambitious team and be part of a new adventure.
Please apply including CV and remuneration expectations.