South Cerney Engineering Ltd is expanding and we need to build our team of dedicated engine builders.
We have some great clients with really interesting and varied engines to work on from Le Mans winning race engines to vintage Rolls Royce's and everything in between.
You will have a proven track record in engineering and engine building with a great eye for detail and be able to demonstrate at least some of the following skills:
- Assessment and appraisal.
- Measurement and evaluation.
- Cylinder head porting.
- Rebuild to highest standard.
- Liaising with and organising suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Engine assembly.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the engine build facility and being proactive in its functionality.
In return we offer a generous package, we are located just outside Cirencester in the beautiful Cotswolds.
Pay is negotiable dependant on experience.
Please apply in the first instance by email with your CV or do call us to have an initial chat on 01285 860295