We are building something special at Alpine.
We are looking to add to our excellent team with individuals who are motivated to significantly contribute to our relentless pursuit of excellence in becoming a championship contending team.
We have a new opportunity within our Composites team as a Parts Coordinator. This role will be responsible for ensuring that works orders issued to the composites production department are kitted, prepared, and completed in line with the delivery targets for race events. This involves reading engineering drawings in order to prepare kits for assembly from our stores warehouses and keeping accurate administrative control using the company ERP system.
Composites Parts Coordinator – The Role
- Prepare and provide assembly kits for Composites production both proactively and on request
- Keep accurate and up to date administrative records for jobs completed in the composites department
- Monitor the ‘Work to list’ and react to changing production requirements
- Maintain adequate stock control of the Composites warehouses
- Communicate clearly with buyers and project controllers to highlight all production requirements and problems
Composites Parts Coordinator – The Person
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics ERP tools (or similar) to maintain control over production processes, warehousing and parts routing through the factory to the race team
- Experience using ‘Work to lists’ and understanding of how to prioritise work to meet the changing production demands of the company
- Confidence in reading engineering drawings and extracting information from the Bill of Materials
- A thorough understanding of the composites production lifecycle is preferred but not required
Our offer to you
What we offer in return for your hard work and dedication is a team who is truly ambitious with their goals, a unique and friendly working environment and competitive remuneration – including pension, free onsite gym, subsidised restaurant, and many more.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Alpine Racing strives to be diverse and inclusive, a place where we can all be ourselves. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. We are committed to making a consistent, top-down effort to be role models on what diversity, inclusion and belonging means in society.