We are currently recruiting for the role of a Chief Race Mechanic. Do you have a burning passion for motorsports? Are you seeking an opportunity to thrive in a high-performance environment? Our client is currently looking for a talented individual to join their prestigious motorsport team
Embrace the adrenaline and be part of a winning culture that pushes the limits of speed, precision, and innovation. If you're ready to accelerate your career in the thrilling world of motorsport, apply now!
What You Can Expect
- Salary - £50k - £60k (day rate could be an option too)
- Work Type - Permanent or contract
Main Duties as a Chief Race Mechanic
- Work on current race winning BTCC cars (both racetrack and in the workshop)
- Demonstrate proficiency in making complex decisions and strategic thinking in challenging situations
- Lead, engage, and inspire factory and trackside team
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop relationships between all personnel
- Ensure all cars consistently meet the highest standards adhering to the mechanics job list
- Follow car build in a methodical and consistent manner while respecting agreed deadlines
- Assist in the operation of the garage and its infrastructure
- Upkeep and maintain the running of race winning BTCC cars over race weekends
- Follow engineering and technical procedures during the rebuild and preparation of cars
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Prior experience within BTCC
- Sharp attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Previous mechanical experience along with a thorough understanding of engineering principles
- Sub assembly/ gearbox build knowledge and experience
- Trailer is desirable (or willingness to undertake the test)
For further information on this Chief Race Mechanic role, apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.