ROWE RACING is looking for motivated and flexible race team mechanic at our headquarters in St. Ingbert / Germany.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills to our team?
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the possibility of further development.
- Responsible for the build and preparation of our GT cars to the required specification
- Follow car build in methodical, consistent and strict rules while respecting agreed deadlines
- Report reliability issues and seek solutions with Engineering team
- Follow Engineering Technical and operational protocols and guidelines
- Responsibility and management for a group of mechanics
- Being a key team member during pit stops where precision and pace is expected
- The successful candidate will have a broad motorsport mechanical background. At minimum 4 years professional experience in GTE, GT3, DTM, F2 or F3 is vital
- Experience of always delivering quality race cars to extremely tight and demanding deadlines with conflicting priorities
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards with an exceptional attitude towards attention to detail
- You must be able to work closely with other team members and enjoy the challenge of working in a high pressured, time sensitive environment
- High willingness to travel, flexible attitude to working hours including working at weekends
- Clean driving license
- German language would be beneficial, good English language is essential
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please click apply and submit your application with your CV in PDF format.