To be a proactive and influential member of the workshop team in a fast paced workshop environment which works to tight deadlines in order to provide a well maintained fleet of Ferraris, Brand New Aston Martin Vantages & Single seaters, capable of delivering the Silverstone range of driving products in accordance to schedules provided.
1. To maintain vehicles in accordance to maintenance schedules and plans.
2. To prepare vehicles to agreed technical and presentational standards, as well as contribute to financial aims and budgetary targets.
3. Be responsible for vehicle bay related activity in accordance to Company housekeeping standards and Health and Safety at Work standards.
4. To professionally and conscientiously work as part of the team to contribute to departmental aims.
Duties will be to conduct vehicle inspections, fault diagnosis, mechanical repair and customer interaction.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder may be required to perform other duties assigned by the Workshop Manager and/or Lead Technician from time to time.
Customers and visitors, Chief Instructor, Workshop Manager, Lead Technician, Technicians, third party suppliers.
Knowledge and Skills:
- NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Engineering
- Prestige or Sports cars experience
- Clean UK driving licence
- Flexible approach
- Dedicated and ambitious
- Good team working
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Welding and fabrication experience (desirable)
- Customer Service Willing to go that ‘extra mile’ to delight the customer
- Communication Is clear and articulate in oral and written communication
- Team Working Provides support for others
- Drive for Results Has energy and is self motivated