Sales Engineer Motorsport (m/f/d)
thyssenkrupp is an international group of companies comprising largely independent industrial and technology businesses. Across 60 countries the group generated sales of €29,9 billion in fiscal 2019/2020. Under a strong umbrella brand our products and services make an important contribution to creating a better and sustainable future. The skills and commitment of our over 104,000 employees are the basis of our success. With our technologies and innovations, we work with our customers to develop cost-efficient and resource-friendly solutions to future challenges. We combine performance orientation with corporate and social responsibility.
Our company is diverse and exciting. It offers an incredible range of opportunities. Because we believe that different backgrounds and cultures enrich us and make working together more enjoyable and more successful. We are therefore committed to a corporate policy that values, supports, and utilizes diversity. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or
sexual orientation and identity.
We will intensify our motorsport business at a location in Rheinland-Pfalz and are looking for a Sales Engineer (m/f/d) for this purpose:
- You are responsible for active sales with motorsport OEM customers in the fields of GT racing, sports prototype racing and formula racing series.
- You are in charge of sales and budget planning in coordination with the motorsport development.
- You take responsibility for networking and customer care at races, trade shows, symposiums and customer calls.
- You lead the marketing sales support - online and offline.
- Outside of motorsport, you will take over project management duties for OEM projects with factory involvement (interface to the factory).
- You are in charge of motorsport product management in coordination with motorsport development, race service and
- Your area of responsibility also includes setting up the pricing strategy for individual parts, assemblies, dampers and kits.
- In addition, you will be responsible for price maintenance and adjustment in the system.
- You have successfully completed a degree in industrial engineering or business administration with a technical focus.
- You have several years of professional experience in the automotive sector, ideally in the motorsport environment.
- You are experienced in selling technical products and/or services that require explanation, preferably in the motorsport environment.
- You have a sound technical understanding and ideally already connections with various motorsport OEMs.
- You have in-depth knowledge of the motorsport environment and the various players as well as motorsport classes (GT racing, sports prototype racing and formula racing series) and international technical and sporting regulations.
- Commitment and flexibility (high percentage of travel) are a matter of course for you.
- You convince your environment with enthusiasm, commitment and open communication.
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English skills. Another foreign language is an advantage.
As a reliable partner, we offer a dynamic, international work environment with attractive conditions and social benefits. In addition to flexible working hours, you benefit from numerous individual, professional and personal development opportunities.
- Location: Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Status: Ongoing recruitment, entry date flexible
- Period: Unlimited
- Job ID: DE_RS_06451
- Contract type: Full-time
Our company is diverse and exciting. It offers an incredible range of opportunities. Because we believe that different backgrounds and cultures enrich us and make working together more enjoyable and more successful. We are therefore committed to a corporate policy that values, supports, and utilizes diversity. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications, irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic and social background, religion and beliefs, disability, age, or sexual orientation and identity.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, disability, age as well as sexual orientation.
Notes on application
In no time at all you have submitted your online application to thyssenkrupp! And as long as the job ad is posted on our careers site, you have the opportunity to apply.
We have adapted the application process to the current conditions and conduct our interviews by video, telephone and also in person - in compliance with the applicable and necessary distance and hygiene rules. You will receive detailed information on this from us during the application process, while you can find general information and application tips here.
Further information about thyssenkrupp, our products and locations can be found directly on the company website.
We wish you good luck with your application and stay healthy!
Find out more about thyssenkrupp, our products and locations on the company website!