OG Racing is North America’s largest distributor and retailer of Motorsports Safety Equipment. Since 1990, the Sterling, VA based company has been supplying recreational, amateur and professional race car drivers and teams throughout the country with the world’s best racing gear. From racing suits to helmets; from brake pads to fire systems; OG Racing has it all and offers the knowledge, professionalism and customer service to be a leader in the performance racing industry.
Our market has seen excellent growth over the past few years as enthusiasm for racing automobiles continues to grow. OG Racing is searching for a few excellent candidates to help our growth during this exciting time!
We are currently seeking a friendly, energetic and motivated employees to interact directly with OG Racing’s core clientele and making sure of their satisfaction throughout the sales process by phone, e-mail, electronic-chat or in-person in our Virginia showroom. OG Racing prides ourselves on having the best customer service in not only the Performance Racing industry, but in the retail industry as a whole.
The ideal applicant must demonstrate the following qualities:
- Communicates effectively with excellent speaking, listening and writing comprehension.
- Ability to determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their changing needs.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Maintain a strong technical knowledge of all products.
- Proficient and up-to-date in computer and software usage.
- Problem solver willing to evolve in a changing customer service environment.
- Ability to make quick and sound decisions to best address customer needs.
- Basic understanding of warehouse and shipping procedures.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
The candidate will ideally possess the following prerequisites:
- 3-5 years of experience in a Retail or Wholesale sales environment.
- Basic understanding of the Club/Amateur/Professional Motorsports and/or Racing Industry.
- Interest and/or basic knowledge of Automobiles, Auto Parts, or Racing Gear Requirements.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service principles, and Sales tactics.
- Basic PC-Computer skills/knowledge and experience with Microsoft and Google Applications/Software
- Motivated self-starter and ability to work independently and in a team, and begin and close tasks.
- Ability to work occasional weekends and maintain a flexible schedule.
This is a full-time position that includes the following benefits:
- Health & Dental Benefits via the Kaiser Permanente network
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Track Day & Event Perks
- Product Discounts
- Working around fast cars & racing, and talking with customers about going fast and racing!