Racing Unleashed has been combining the glamorous world of motorsport with the digital future of gaming for almost two years. In our high-quality racing simulators "Made in Maranello", casual gamers as well as passionate sportsmen and sportswomen compete for the best time on the world's most famous race tracks.
In order to get off to a real start with Racing Unleashed and the Racing Unleashed Competition, we are looking for a dynamic and committed person, either immediately or by appointment, in the position of
Racing Lounge Attendant (m/w/d), part time 80%
In a small, familiar team in Munich you are jointly responsible for attending to all customer needs and our high-tech simulators. Additionally, you are taking care of our competitions, challenges, and other events, and its smooth operation thereof.
THE MAIN TASKS INCLUDE
- Taking care and support of the lounge booking system (via email, phone or app)
- Cashiering at the lounge, using an individual cash register system
- Individual acquisition of new customers and events during the customer journey
- Customer care at the reception
- Service of guests – beverages and food (bar)
- Service of guests – lounge and simulator area
- Taking care and cleaning of the lounge including the simulators
- Supporting the event team during Challenges and Events
- Assisting during the setup and removal / at the end of external events
- Taking care of the general store inclusive of inventory tracking
YOU HAVE/ARE OPTIMAL
- Experience in dealing with customers, e.g. a completed education in gastronomy, in the retail sector or equivalent
- Driving license category B (mandatory)
- Advanced knowledge of the German language, spoken and written
- Knowledge of the English language and any other languages is a plus
- Able to work irregular working hours (weekends and evenings)
- Well-groomed appearance
- Good PC skills
- Process and solution-oriented
- Enjoyment of and / or as a hobby: sim racing
- Ready to travel within Germany and in neighboring countries
- Enjoyment in dealing with new technologies, tech-savviness is a plus
- High level of self-motivation, intrinsic drive and entrepreneurship
- Enjoyment of working in a flexible and fast growing and changing environment
You can expect an exciting, varied and responsible newly created job in a rapidly developing environment, flexible working hours, and the assumption of a demanding task with a high degree of creative freedom. You will become part of an international team, working together, “unleashing” a new best time – Racing Unleashed style!
If you have any questions about this job or the company, as well as sending your updated CV (incl. photo and letter of motivation), please contact Mrs. Corinne Simonet at: email@example.com or by phone at: +41 58 400 71 27. Discretion is always guaranteed.