The Motorsport Competence Group AG is looking for motivated and flexible race team mechanic at our headquarters in St. Ingbert at the earliest possible date.
Are you looking for a new challenge and want to contribute your skills to our team?
Then you have come to the right place.
We offer you a permanent position in a positive and performance oriented working environment with diverse tasks, performance-related compensation, flexible working hours, flat hierarchies and the possibility of further development.
Your future tasks:
- Carrying out all maintenance services and repair work on racing cars in compliance with time and work specifications
- Order documentation in compliance with all revision regulations and internal guidelines
- Retrofitting and commissioning of accessories and attachments
- Documentation of orders and quality assurance of work performed
- Support of racing cars at national and international racing events
- Successfully education and qualification in automotive mechatronics or similar
- At least 2 years professional experience in motor sport desirable
- The ability to consistently work to the highest standards with an exceptional attitude towards attention to detail
- A sympathetic approach to your work colleagues and an ability to integrate within a group environment
- Driving licence class B (CE preferred)
- High willingness to travel
- Willingness to work overtime and at weekends
- German language would be beneficial
We look forward to receiving your complete application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. Please send us your application and a cover letter.