- Knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (standard measuring tools, Caliper, micrometer…)
- Geometrical & Visual Inspection of Items
- Metrology experience to include Hardness, tensile and surface testing
- Create & update the Incoming Inspection plans.
- Inspect in-coming materials, in-process components, and finished product; and document results.
- Accountable for materials stored in the QC Quarantine areas.
- Raising NCR in case of non-conformance observed in the receipt or in line.
- Follow up for NCR closer with supplier.
- Problem solving and root cause analysis activities with suppliers to eliminate recurrence of non‐conformances
- Monitor and communicate rejections to supplier.
- Day to day Quality problem troubleshooting with suppliers.
- Drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base
- Work with Purchasing to ensure supplier performance is regularly reported and that appropriate and timely corrective actions are implemented
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Quality Control Supervisor.
- Minimum high school
- Knowledge of programming and running CMM’s, SAP.
- Must have good written and oral communications skills, and a good knowledge of standard measurement systems.
- Must pay strong attention to detail and have ability to effectively communicate with various parties both internally and externally.