In this role you will be responsible for managing the operational relationship with your allocated sponsor(s) and you will be responsible for maximizing the potential of each sponsorship that you is looking after. You will liaise with the different stakeholders involved in a sponsorship (partner / agencies / internal departments) and you will ensure that the contractual assets and services are delivered.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- BUILDING STRONG RELATIONSHIP AND TRUST WITH THE SPONSOR
- FAMILIARISING YOU WITH THE SPONSOR COMPANY AND UNDERSTANDING THEIR NEEDS
- CREATING ACTIVATION IDEAS FOR THE PARTNER
- WORKING CLOSELY WITH THE SPONSOR’S AGENCY (IF ANY) TO LEAD THEM ON ACTIVATION
- WORK CLOSELY WITH OUR COMMS DEPARTMENT TO ORGANISE PRESS AND SOCIAL MEDIA SUPPORT
- MONITOR OTHER PARTNERSHIPS IN F1 (OR OTHER SPORTS) TO BE AWARE OF MARKET TRENDS
- USE EXISTING SOFTWARE TOOLS TO ANALYSE GENERATED MEDIA VALUES
- UPDATE THE PARTNER ON A REGULAR BASIS WITH REPORTS TO SHOWCASE THE SUCCESSION OF THE PARTNERSHIP
- INVESTIGATE NEW ACTIVATION IDEAS
- PLANNING, ORGANISING AND MANAGING EVENTS
- POTENTIALLY HOSTING GARAGE AND/OR FACTORY TOURS FOR PARTNERS
- PROVIDE FLEXIBLE ATTENDANCE AND ATTITUDE TO WORK
both in line with the requirements of the role and any specific requirements of the projects.
- TO WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER AT ALL TIMES
regardless of the task set and be proactive in promoting a positive image for the department / team/ sponsors.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Strong, broad understanding of marketing activations
- Outgoing personality with capability to speak in front of an audience
- Highly motivated and proactive approach
- Delivers timely information and reporting (delivering to deadlines set on the job list and keeping on top of communication).
- Ability to work with the team, external suppliers and colleagues
- Very good English skills Additional languages beneficial
- Travel up to 75%