We are looking for a Junior PR Associate to join our Wimbledon, SW19-based motorsport PR agency.
The ideal candidate will have a passion and deep knowledge of the motorsport industry, excellent writing skills. Applicants must write English at an idiomatic level.
The right candidate will benefit from the company’s 20 plus years’ experience in the industry and will develop a multitude of different PR skills with a broad range of clients and activities.
The skills required are:
- Degree level education and/or 2 years working in a relevant field.
- Impeccable copywriting in various styles, from press releases to social media.
- Experience working with different social media platforms, mainly Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and running campaigns.
- Deep knowledge and expertise of all forms of global motorsport - not just Formula 1.
- Comfortable working with a broad range of clients in a competitive environment.
- Highly motivated, reliable and with an eye for detail.
- Able to work as part of a small team, helping others with workloads and pitching new ideas.
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite software is preferred.
- This is a Wimbledon (SW19) office-based position requiring some weekend work and occasional long hours. The role does not include attending races and events, although there may be opportunities in the future.
Please send a CV, cover letter and examples of your work.
Pole is an Anglo-French, London-based motorsport agency, specialising in PR, digital content, social media, marketing and media relations.
We represent a wide variety of clients around the world, ranging from teams, drivers, manufacturers, suppliers, partners and TV networks.
For more information, please visit www.pole.uk.com