SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Support Sports Marketing Managers with daily requests from sponsored Motorsport teams
- Support of order placement and administrative invoice process
- Handle all deliveries of the department
- Organize shipping process
- Monitor the promotion inventory
- Independent supervision of small merchandising projects
- Enrolled student in business economics-oriented study (Sport Management, Int. Business, Marketing or equal)
- Strong interest in business economics issues and hands-on mentality
- First experience in Sports Marketing or Marketing
- Good English language and MS Office skills
- High commitment, organizational talent and flexibility
- Starting Date: 01.03.2021; Duration: 6 months
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.