SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Support the Graphics Team in the execution of innovative apparel design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Support the integration of product and technical developments into the garment design
- Under the direction of the Design Team, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Support Graphics team in creation and maintenance of creative directions / product designs / techpacks / presentation materials / within our PUMA calendar and respected deadlines
- Support Graphics team in maintaining / organizing and tracking the sample library for each season / asset
- Enrolled student at university
- PUMA knowledge, consumer relevance and understanding of the Key Puma markets
- Very good feeling for colors, creativity and graphics
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- Open and friendly team player willing to work within a multicultural environment
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced and structured environment
- Good Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator as a must) and MS Office
- Starting date: 01.02.2021; duration: 12 months
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 14,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.