We are a dynamic team of dedicated motorsport enthusiasts with whom you will share a common target: to perform at your best in pursuit of perfection!
To achieve results on rally stages and race tracks around the world, we ask for full commitment, professionalism and a strong team spirit from all of our employees.
Does that sound like you? If you’d like to join our team, drop us a line with your application and any relevant documentation
Based in Alzenau, near Frankfurt in Germany, Hyundai Motorsport GmbH is responsible for Hyundai’s global motorsport activities and primarily for its WRC program. We are now looking for a HR Specialist to join in our team in Alzenau Germany.
- Preparation in Korean language of monthly headcount reporting and organization chart. Maintenance of data required like headcount and status data.
- Make reports for planning / implementation of projects and operation (In Korean if needed).
- Support recruitment operation in managing open positions, posting job ads, pre-selecting of applications and interview scheduling.
- Control of the on- and off-boarding process for new hires and leavers (Contract and new employee document preparation and etc.)
- Plan and consistently administrate HR budget for the current and preparation for the year to come.
- Plan, implement and support the annual performance management cycle.
- Support promotion process and report.
- Support annual plan for bonus cycle, arrange and execute.
- Support and plan training and education programs, learning and development and “Core Value”. Liaison with our headquarter in Korea.
- Follow up, manage freelancer contract status and ensure freelancer invoice payment timely.
- Take care of employee benefits according to the company policy.
- Organize company employee events.
- Maintain and support in a variety of projects, data maintenance and collection, reports and queries.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing the English and Korean language.
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a HR or a relevant field of study.
- You are comfortable working in MS Office, in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- You demonstrate accuracy and have attention to detail.
- You will work with SAP, experience is preferable.
- You have an understanding and passion for working in HR.