MARTIN Technologies is a full-service, global engineering and manufacturing company with capabilities in the automotive, marine, aerospace, and defense industries. From our beginnings in Motorsports (1996) we have experienced steady growth in the transportation industry. We excel with innovative methods and best practices supporting the world’s best customers. Our global growth in Propulsion, Hybrid, Electrification, and Autonomous/Mobility functionalities creates an exciting and diverse environment for our team.
MARTIN is currently recruiting for an Engine Builder to join our Vehicle Assembly team. If you possess a diverse skill set, high-quality product, a passion for vehicles, and professional experience as an Engine Builder within the automotive industry, this position might be right for you!
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' automotive technician/mechanic experience or equivalent military experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ Engine Building experience
- Experience working on vehicles, or motorsports, or vintage classic, prototype, and custom vehicles
- State/ASE certifications preferred
- Own mechanic tools with a rolling toolbox
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment
- Good organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
- Must maintain a professional appearance, language, workspace
- High level of urgency, motivation, and enthusiasm to learn