Ilmor Engineering are recruiting for current projects and future Initiatives. We have a successful track record in the technologically advanced design, manufacture, and production of race engines at the very highest levels of motorsport. With Electric, Hybrid and IC Engine projects spanning the Racing, Automotive and Marine sectors, we have diverse opportunities within our Engineering Departments.
As a Design Engineer you can expect to be involved in the design of major engine components and assemblies across a spectrum of racing and high-performance non-racing projects. With fast Design to Test Lead times, it won’t be long before your components could be integral to a Podium finish.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- At least three years post graduate experience in the field of Engine Design.
- A good degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and IC engine systems
- Proven ability of the design of major engine components
- In depth knowledge of engine design, manufacture and assembly
- 3D CAD & FEA stress analysis skills (preferably using Catia V5 and Ansys)
- Good customer and supplier liaison skills
Combined with this experience, it is essential that you possess:
- Honesty and integrity at all times
- The ability to work effectively as an individual and as a member of a team, even when under pressure
- Ability and flexibility to meet tight deadlines
- A genuine desire and determination to deliver commitments
- Good communication skills in verbal and written formats
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
You would be working for a business highly invested in technology, at the forefront of engineering developments and in an environment where the culture retains a family feel. You will have the opportunity to learn new skills and develop your Engineering capabilities.
The position oﬀers an attractive salary based on experience. Additional beneﬁts include performance related bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To be considered you must already have the right to work in the UK. Please respond by Friday 7th May 2021 with your CV and a covering letter.
No AGENCIES or RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS please