David Brown Automotive is a design-led British automobile manufacturer. Founded in 2013, David Brown Automotive has gained worldwide presence and brand recognition, with an ethos based around quality, classic design, handcraftsmanship, ingenuity, dedication and passion.
To support Production and Engineering with all day to day activities, such as prototype build issue resolution, and production process/BOM updates. This role also supports the sales function with technical aftersales and customer support. The role is based at our build facility and headquarters in Silverstone, and reports to the Engineering Manager.
- Enthusiastic and determined
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Good team player
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Experienced automotive engineer, or time served prototype technician wanting to progress into an Engineering role
- Prototype and production issue resolution and recording
- Creation of build process documentation
- Production of workshop jobs sheets for engineering, service and aftersales activities.
- Strong Excel capability
- Development and issue resolution on current engineering projects.
- BOM creation and maintenance.
- Working with niche, classic, premium quality vehicles
- Communication with aftersales partners and customers, ownership of aftersales issues, creation, and implementation of resolution plans.
- CAD modelling, Drawing and packaging skills, preferably CATIA.
- Experience of vehicle testing and homologation processes
- You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position
- Full, clean UK driving licence