The Motorsport Engineering student will support projects and business development activities across Bosch Motorsport customers racing in disciplines from F1 down to clubsport. Being based at the MIRA Technology Park in Warwickshire, you will directly support the Motorsport department and play a valuable & integral part in day to day work.
Daily duties include:
- Supporting the motorsport team with technical tasks (system design, calibration, component development)
- Programming, setup and troubleshooting of Bosch hardware devices
- Customer support and data analysis
- Potential for occasional track side support
- Workshop maintenance and inventory control
- Supporting sales activities
- Degree level Engineering student or similar
- Excellent communication & intercultural skills
- Exceptional problem solving skills in a fast paced environment
- Keen interest in motorsport & automotive technology
- Full driving licence
- Fluent in English
- MATLAB / coding experience
- Keen interest in the automotive industry
- Confident in taking an active and creative approach
- Previous working experience
- Proficient in MS Office applications
Please note that we would like you to start in July 2020 for a 12-month Internship. This position is open to undergraduates who are required to partake in a work placement as part of their degree course.
Before applying for this vacancy you must inform your Faculty/School Placement Officer. If your Faculty/School does not have a Placement Officer, you must inform your Course Tutor.