You don't have experience on performance vehicles? That's okay! We are looking for someone that's motivated to learn and is passionate about cars.
This role will be responsible for mechanical servicing, maintenance, repairs and performance upgrades to a wide range of standard and modified vehicles.
The successful applicant must:
- hold a Motor Mechanic Trade Certificate
- hold a current Driver's License and have own tools
- have at least 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- the ability to work under pressure in a busy workshop
- have strong technical and diagnostic skills
- possess a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic
The role is a Monday to Friday position (no weekends) and uniforms are supplied