Dart Machinery is seeking candidates to join our location in Warren, MI for 2nd and 3rd shift machine operators.
Founded in 1981, Dart Machinery is committed to producing the best USA made engine components available. We are a proven leader in aftermarket high-performance cylinder heads, intake manifolds and engine blocks. All development, machining and assembly are done at Dart’s own facilities in Warren, Michigan in order to maintain the highest quality standards.
Positions available on all shifts (shift premium paid on 2nd ($1.00) and 3rd ($2.00) shifts); training may occur on 1st shift.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in CNC Machine Operation (Fanuc G Code experience)
- Must be able to use inspection tools - i.e. go/no-go gauges, dial bore gauges
- Basic math skills required
- Must be able to work overtime and off Shift hours (2nd and 3rd shift)
- Basic knowledge in manufacturing, operating machines
- Must be able to take direction and learn processes
- Lift up to 50 lbs. multiple times a day
Offering competitive pay, shift premium and benefits effective date of hire.
- Parts Loader (CNC) - 2nd and 3rd shift
- Manual Bridgeport/Lath Machinist - 1st shift