Job Description – Executive Assistant
MGI Engineering Ltd is looking for an Executive Assistant to join our highly skilled team to deliver cutting-edge solutions in the aerospace, automotive, motorsport and marine sectors. MGI Engineering is accelerating the creation of technologies towards a net carbon zero future.
Founded in 2003 by our CEO Mike Gascoyne, MGI Engineering has a 20+ permanent full-time engineering staff based in Witney, Oxfordshire, delivering innovative technology solutions to wider mainstream and newly developing industry sectors. We are a very dynamic team with many exciting clients and projects. We pride ourselves in having a can-do attitude.
The technical team leverages its extensive experience in the F1 industry to deliver customised, highly innovative solutions to meet our client’s specific requirements within different sectors. Our DNA is rooted in extensive, fast-paced R&D development, on-time and within-budget delivery, and reliance on a trusted international network of partners and specialist. We believe in sustainability, mobility and reusable energy technology across all our supported sectors.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director and working within the non-engineering team, this position will involve:
- Working with Business Administrators and other stakeholders to support the company operations.
- Diary management for CEO and others as required.
- Scheduling of meetings both internal and external, booking meeting rooms and minute taking as necessary
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Lead on managing the HR function for the business; liaising with HR Support Contractor, updating the company HR portal, ensuring records are maintained.
- Assisting with company inductions for new starters.
- Co-ordinating training requirements and maintaining records.
- Organising and co-ordinating staff and company events to include travel and accommodation.
- Office management duties: ordering stationery and supplies of consumables and equipment, facilities management and compliance with health & safety requirements.
- Greeting visitors
- Work within the company Quality Management System
Successful candidates will be expected to:
- Be IT literate and confident using a variety of software packages (including Microsoft 365, SharePoint and Adobe) to manage data and produce documents.
- Have outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Be a confident, self-starter with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Help problem-solve and possess the ability to produce creative solutions to issues.
- Identify and create processes to streamline operations for maximum benefit
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Free Breakfast
- Birthday day off
- Flexible / hybrid working
- Salary Sacrifice Pension with enhanced employer contribution
Contract hours: Full time
Primary location: Witney, Oxfordshire