The Sales Administrator provides direct administrative support for the sales activities within PWR Europe along with assisting in other Administration as required.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Health & Safety
- Ensure compliance with all WHS policies as outlined in the HR Manual and Employment Policy guide;
- Participate and contribute in all WHS Toolbox meeting;
- Participate in department WHS, Fire and Evacuation and Emergency training;
- Always demonstrate a high degree of safety awareness.
Specific Duties of Role
- Direct sales and order related communication with current and future customers
- Raising sales orders
- Creation of despatch notes and associated carrier shipping documents
- Raising and sending sales invoices
- Sales analysis, including reporting
- Raising purchase orders
- Creation of stock receipts and supplier invoices
- Supporting Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable as required
- Assisting with preparation of information for auditors and tax advisors as required.
- Development and maintenance of office administration systems and procedures.
- Assist with any other administration tasks as required.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Lifting 5 – 10kg (limited)
Note: It is not the intent of this position description to limit the scope of this position in any way but is provided to give an overview of this role with PWR. You may at times be required to work at other tasks and areas as directed by your Manager / Supervisor.
- Friendly and confident personality;
- Professional appearance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, using tact and diplomacy;
- The ability to be polite and professional when dealing with difficult, impatient or upset people;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Intermediate Microsoft, Excel and PowerPoint experience;
- Be an effective communicator and team player with the ability to deal with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Sales administration experience, including analytics, reporting, scheduling and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI);
- Ability to communicate information to all levels across the business;
- Able to follow safety and security procedures, and put them into effect.