EMEA Marketing Manager
EMEA Marketing Manager
The Marketing Strategist Manager oversees the overall marketing strategy and plan execution for Broadcom Symantec, as part of Arrow ECS exclusive distribution agreement with Broadcom to serve the commercial market in Europe for Symantec solutions.
Ensures alignment of all marketing activities to the joint Arrow / Broadcom Symantec business plans and sales objectives.
Works with sales counterparts in the development and implementation of go-to-market and marketing plans specific to Broadcom / Symantec targeting both channel partners and end customers, that increase sales of Broadcom Symantec products and solutions and increase Arrow's market share and visibility within the security area.
Develops and maintains a high level of rapport with internal and external stakeholders as the role requires extensive collaboration.
- Develops, plans and leads the execution of multi-touch marketing strategy and experiences to promote Broadcom Symantec targeting both channel partners and end customers, using modern marketing capabilities
- Is in charge of the full marketing mix: to recruit, enable, and grow channel partners and to develop net new business through demand generation programs targeting end customers
- Is the face of Arrow ECS Marketing to the Broadcom Symantec marketing organization. Single point of contact for all campaigns. Monitors closely the progress made on the execution of the campaigns
- Applies a deep understanding of Arrow's value proposition, initiatives, and digital marketing services to guide marketing planning and strategies
- Using advanced understanding of Broadcom Symantec's go-to-market strategies, product/solution positioning and messaging and target audiences/personas, creates high-impact marketing campaigns to gain market share and also creates marketing qualified opportunities from suitable buyers across all Broadcom Symantec offering
- Uses effective internal and external performance benchmarks in planning and pitching effective campaigns to Broadcom Symantec resulting in approvals
- Owns the marketing investment and spending strategy to deliver ROI against the marketing plans, through effective marketing execution, leveraging Arrow ECS European Digital Center of Excellence
- Uses marketing campaign brief development methodology to create effective campaign plans, aligns business and suppliers on those plans, gets sign-off from Broadcom Symantec and then works with Arrow European Digital Center of Excellence to execute and tracks the effectiveness of marketing investments
- Uses approved Marketing campaign workflows to interact with other marketing teams and works on marketing best practices and benchmarks with Arrow European Digital Center of Excellence and uses those in the planning and pitching process with Broadcom/Symantec
- Analyzes and articulates campaign effectiveness and metrics to Arrow & Broadcom Symantec, including but not limited to MQLs, Pipeline Value and Estimated Revenue. Proposes creative ideas to maximize the impact of campaigns
- Manages and governs marketing campaign budget(s). Governs and approves spend of marketing budget against the plan campaigns and performs the claim process with Broadcom Symantec
- Manages a marketing specialist dedicated to Broadcom and works in close collaboration with Arrow ECS European Digital Center of Excellence.
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4-year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 4 years in a strategic channel marketing role; experience working with channels is mandatory
- Minimum 3 years strategic marketing plan creation experience; experience in modern marketing: digital marketing is a must, Account Based Marketing is a plus.
- Experience of marketing security solutions is a plus
- Strong interpersonal service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle several projects and multiple stakeholders at one time
- Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
What we offer:
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact.
- Competitive package composed of a base salary plus bonus based on your performance.
- This position is a life changing opportunity to start and continue a key career move in a fast paced, international organization. Progression and investment are paramount in Arrow's ethos.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to create a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified persons.
Do you see yourself as our future colleague? If yes - send us your application.
UK-United Kingdom - Remote 37.5 Hrs
Marketing and Communications