- Support and prepare the monthly payroll and general administration ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Create employment contracts and support the hiring processes in terms of administration
- Prepare pay orders through an electronic system and manage the relationship with external partners regarding the payroll
- Support to process taxes and payment of employee benefits
- Keep track of wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors
- Prepare reports for upper management, finance department etc.
- Prepare and organize external and internal audits regarding HR processes
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience in HR administration / payroll
- Fluent English and German both written and spoken is mandatory
- You complete tasks with minimal guidance and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- You have a good knowledge of SAP or another comparable HR system
- Perform through a service-oriented and flexible attitude
- Provide support to other departments with a high skill in communication