Radical is the world’s largest constructor of dedicated track days and racing cars who have a global customer base of owner drivers supported by dealers in over 20 territories. Due to continued expansion of its Global Sales and Aftersales network they are looking to recruit an experienced US-based Sales Operations Manager to join its Group Sales Team.
Working as part of the Radical Sales team you will be responsible for assisting and expanding Radical’s current Sales and Aftersales markets.
The successful applicant will be responsible for identifying regional / global trends and reporting back to the Global Sales Director to help shape Radical’s business strategy, whilst forming relationships with dealer partners to maximise sales of cars and parts, technical resources and grid entries in Radical’s international racing championships.
You will assist dealer partners meet their annual targets through the creation and regular review of tailored business and marketing plans, structuring local pricing and specification around changing regional competition and emerging business opportunities.
It will also be the Sales Operations Manager’s responsibility to identify and recruit new dealer partners for geographical areas not currently represented - managing their appointment, training and on-boarding.
Radical’s current 30-strong Sales and Aftersales Network spans from Nevada to Sydney via Continental Europe, the Middle East and Asia. The successful applicant will be required to undertake domestic travel throughout The Americas and Canada, it is expected up to 50% of your time will be spent travelling and working away from home.
Skills and Expertise
- Experience of working in a Senior Sales roles in a low volume roadcar manufacturer or within the motorsport industry, ideally from an OEM
- Experience of working with and managing automotive dealer groups, regional/global independent dealers
- Commercially-focused; demonstrable experience of actively seeking opportunities for growth or efficiencies in all aspects of the business
- A strong track record of managing a range of personalities and skill levels – Radical’s dealer partners have a range of business models and objectives so a flexible approach to each is essential
- Sensitivity to the diversified cultures and business practices of our global network
- Customer-facing, sales-orientated personality
- IT literate and effective communicator, including through social media channels
- Outgoing, professional team player with an eye for detail.
- Confidence in reporting back to senior staff and board-level management
- Fluency in international languages an advantage, particularly Spanish
- Professional qualification in business management or strategy
Compensation & Benefits
- A Competitive salary & benefits package will be offered, commensurate with past relevant experience. This will include basic salary, OTE, Healthcare, Pension and 12 days paid annual leave.