FF CORSE LIMITED
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Based: Silverstone Circuit
FF Corse holds a unique position in the motorsports industry. It is the only organisation that provides the full range of technical, logistical and personal support services for Ferrari drivers of all aspirations from track day enthusiasts to professional racers. FF Corse can coach, manage and support drivers’ progression through the full spectrum of motorsport participation to their desired level of achievement. FF Corse has been supporting drivers for over 13 years during which our customers have won over 250 trophies throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for someone with strong organisational, management and communication skills and the ability to lead, motivate, guide and develop a workshop team to achieve the company’s growth objectives and to maximise their potential.
This key role in the Business reports directly to the Managing Director and has full departmental P&L responsibility. Detailed technical knowledge is not essential, although would be beneficial, but a proven track record of successfully leading an engineering team within an automotive environment is required. You will have experience of managing a dealership workshop team or similar. The position also covers the management of the Parts area of the business which is crucial for the efficient running of the workshop and as a service to other teams and businesses.
This role demands a high level of responsibility and you will be expected to deliver work on time, on budget and to the high quality as will be demanded by the Track Operations Manager who you will work closely with. You will be self-motivated and prepared to work the hours necessary in order to achieve the business objectives and deliver the required KPI’s on which the department will be measured.
The responsibilities required by this role are:
- Deliver a consistently high standard of car maintenance and preparation work.
- Ensure all work is delivered to agreed timeframes and when required by the Teams’ track event commitments.
- Manage Workshop activities, planning/scheduling whilst providing resource to the Track Operations Manager for UK and EU track events.
- Report on a number of KPIs including workshop efficiency and revenue projection on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all regulatory H&S regulations are adhered to and checks are carried out.
- Management of the Spares department (Levels, Pricing and availability).
- Manage Sub-contract technician and supporting services when they are required.
- Ensure a high standard of work and presentation at all times in all areas of the workshop.
- Perform technician and apprentice interviews, training management, and reviews.
If you think this role is for you and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge in 2023, please send your CV with a covering letter to the email address below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £38,000.00-£45,000.00 per year