Are you looking for an ambitious new challenge as an experienced Tyre Engineer, reporting to the head of the Tyre and Brake Performance group.
Would you like to
- work in our Tyre & Brake Performance group to enhance our tyre understanding and apply it to increase our car performance?
- characterize all relevant tyre properties by using laboratory data sources as well as onboard sensor data?
- identify model parameters and assess the model correlation?
- provide predictions of the tyre characteristics to the vehicle concept group as well as to the trackside operation team?
- be part of our race team and provide tyre performance analysis prior, during and after the events?
Do you have
- a MSc or PhD in mechanical engineering or related field?
- high level of experience and understanding of empirical and physical tyre models as well as in how to identify model parameters?
- strong mathematical and data analysis skills?
- good understanding of the performance relevant aspects of the vehicle-tyre interaction?
- a high-level of expertise in Matlab (Python and C++ would also be desirable)?
- strong English (verbal and written) language skills?
- highly self-motivated, dedicated, creative and result-oriented?
- professional, reliable and able to work independently?
- stress tolerant, persevering, open-minded, innovative and a team player with a strong focus?
If the above applies, and working in a dynamic, cross-functional environment appeals to you, we are looking forward to receiving your application here!