Position: Technical Sales Advisor
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours: 08:00-16:30 M-T 08:00- 15:30 F
Due to our growing order book, we are expanding our customer service team and require an experienced advisor to join our team, based at our Sevenoaks site.
Do you enjoy working with people in a customer facing role? Are you a people person who thrives on providing excellent levels of customer service? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a specialist motorsport engineering company? Here at R T Quaife Engineering Ltd we are looking to recruit individuals to make a significant difference to our organisation.
The Technical Sales Advisor position is vital to our organisation; you will be the first face and voice our customer will hear and meet. You will live and breathe our values and ensure that our customers receive excellent customer service, whether that be from resolving their queries or processing their orders.
Whether you have previous experience in a similar role or transferable skills from another industry, we promise to give you training, ongoing support and development so that you can act within your customer’s best interest.
The main roles of the successful candidate will be:
- Liaising with customers when they require servicing on gearboxes and differentials via email and phone.
- Booking the product and service onto the system (understanding what the customer requires and understanding any potential faults).
- Working with our engineers to report back findings to the customer and report on what parts require replacing.
- Using our MRP system to see when the parts are due in and reporting this back to the customer.
- Answering any service or technical enquires we receive.
- Taking customers’ payments and ensuring monies have been received.
- Answering incoming phone calls (service & technical) including technical aspects of drivetrain components with customers.
- Answering customer e-mails (service & technical).
- Dealing with customers face to face when they are met on site.
- Representing Quaife at shows when required.
- Knowledge of transmission and drive train components.
- A general knowledge of car mechanics.
- Experience in a previous motorsport role.
- Qualification in Motorsport Engineering.
A high standard of quality and attention to detail is expected from all our staff, as is the ability to work in a dynamic environment. This job description is designed to help you in the understanding of the role and is not intended to be a definitive list of duties, as flexibility in meeting company needs is required by all employees.
This position is available for an immediate start. Salary is dependent on experience.