ORECA is a manufacturer of competition and prestige cars. It is thanks to our quest for performance since 1972 that we have become one of the references in motorsport "Made In France" by reporting numerous successes in endurance. While keeping our family identity, our reputation has become international.
To strengthen the Technology department, we are looking for a Technical Project Purchaser M/W.
Reporting to our Purchasing Manager, you will be in charge of all projects purchasing activities, you will be responsible for purchasing on LMDh projects (Le Mans Daytona Hybrid prototype), you will :
- Participate to define procedures and methods for subcontracting activities.
- Source, prospect, meet suppliers and assess their ability to meet our technical needs,
- Launch calls for tenders, analyse supplier offers by ensuring their ability to meet our technical, quality and deadline requests.
- Negotiate purchasing conditions, set up supplier contracts when necessary in collaboration with our legal department
- Follow supplier orders, manage suppliers non-conformances and take all appropriate measures to ensure compliance with project planning and objectives.
- Participate in purchasing budget reporting follow up.
You will be involved in the development of Technology department activities by following our suppliers database, suggest areas for improvement, look for new suppliers offering innovative and competitive production processes.
Graduated from an engineering school or Master’s Degree in Engineering, completed by a specialization in purchasing and/or business, through training or professional experience, you have at least 5 years of successful professional experience in the field of project purchasing and at least 2 years in the field of Motorsport purchasing.
Perfect command of written and spoken English is imperative and French, as well as knowledge of plan reading.
Excellent knowledge of the pack office and management software (ERP and GPAO), a real sense of negotiation and teamwork, and good interpersonal skills are the assets that will enable you to succeed in your missions, as well as your rigor, your sense of organization, your autonomy and your ability to handle pressure.