Monticello Motor Club is actively seeking experienced individuals in the motorsport industry who are interested in joining the World Premier Race Club for the upcoming 2024 season. We are offering sponsorship for H2B visas for qualified technicians.
Job Summary: Monticello Motor Club (MMC), the world’s premier automotive country club located 90 minutes from Manhattan in Monticello, NY, is seeking a Race Shop Technician. MMC features a world-class 4.1-mile racetrack, a brand-new, state-of-the-art 17,000 sq. ft Service Center facility, and marries high-performance driving and member-only racing to luxurious country club amenities and facilities. Our 680+ members are individuals and families passionate about motorsports, relish unique and exhilarating experiences, and expect first-rate service. MMC also hosts corporate, charity, and manufacturer events throughout the year.
As a key Monticello Motor Club team member, a race shop technician plays a critical role in our Service Center. Reporting to the Service Director, this position is responsible for all work performed on members' vehicles and MMC fleet vehicles.
As a technician, you will be expected to assemble, service, and operate vehicles to the highest standards, take responsibility for the preparation and modification of the cars, and ensure safety principles are always adhered to and prioritized. Safety is and always will be our number one priority at MMC.
- Ability to work to the highest standards and to tight deadlines.
- Must work in a fast-paced environment with growth highly encouraged.
- Must have knowledge of racing cars, sports cars, and associated safety equipment.
- Work with management to improve the work environment with perfect planning, communication, and organizational skills.
- Develop strong relationships with all technicians and service center staff
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop.
- Show flexible approach to working hours.
- Ensure dress code is adhered to by all technicians (MMC supplied apparel)
- Ensure all OSHA requirements are maintained (safe work environment)
How to Apply:
If you have experience in the motorsport industry and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume.
Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you!