Arrow McLaren is the McLaren Racing IndyCar team located on the West side of Indianapolis. By joining our team, you’ll be part of an exhilarating racing program that’s aiming to change the sport for the better by setting the standard for performance.
Innovative – Respectful – Inclusive – Energetic – Brave
We want members of this team to approach each day with a simple goal in mind: To build better race cars and build a better race team. Focus on the process, enjoy the process of continual improvement, and let the results take care of themselves.
Purpose of the Role: This role can be in the UK or USA as part of the design team. You will be responsible for advancing performance while improving processes and documentation.
- Damper design and development.
- VD testing knowledge and rig support.
- Research-free areas of development, managing projects from idea to completion.
- Train and mentor other team members with design skills
- Perimetric and surface CAD modelling skills, Solidworks preferred.
- Help establish, embrace, and influence a culture that carries out the team’s values: innovative, respectful, inclusive, brave, and energetic.
- Innovate and act on growth objectives, pipelining opportunities, and enterprise sustainability goals, and advocate for DE&I immersion.
- Lite travel to tests and some races.