For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved. From the pit crew searching for the ultimate repeatable pit stop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists. Much of our success is thanks to the diversity of thought and spectrum of skill sets held within the team, our ability to recognise unique contributions from individual team members is just a part of why we love what we do.
As a Finance Business Partner you will collaborate with our Advanced Technologies technical and operational teams to deliver solutions that meet the highest standards of excellence and innovation.
If you are passionate about making a difference in amongst our Advanced Technologies projects across land, sea, and air, this is the role for you!
You will be the first point of contact and business partner for any Advanced Technology Financial Planning related activity covering both Opex and Capex activity.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Ensure a timely distribution of financial information (plan & actual) to every budget holder by sending out reports and by presenting the information in regular meetings.
- Contributes to a high forecasting accuracy of business plans, revised estimates, and long-term forecasts.
- Measures and reviews the cost/benefit ratio of proposed activities, both commercial and capital projects.
- Communicating financial information with Customers external to the Red Bull Group.
- Responsible for working with Budget Holders in keeping the 5-year CAPEX plan up to date.
- Responsibility for being the conduit between Budget Holders & HR for all personnel cost project reporting and financial planning related activity.
- Prepares and distributes detailed monthly Management Accounts.
- Analysing trends and understanding content.
- A strong background in Finance; preferably in Management Accounting.
- Having a good understanding of how a Supply Chain works and impacts Financial Reporting.
- ERP process improvement experience.
- Qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
- Experience in Manufacturing or Automotive industry.
- SAP & BI experience preferable, but not essential.
- Power BI experience.
Now from us - what you can expect to receive in return:
Not only is this a fantastic role, but it is also a fantastic team to work with here at Red Bull Technology.
A good salary is just the start, there are many other benefits too such as our bonus scheme, private health care cover, life assurance scheme, workplace nursery, company contributed pension scheme, on site gym & fitness classes, free food, and a cycle to work scheme; but above all, the job satisfaction doesn’t get any better than the feeling of making a real contribution to the function of our grand prix cars.
Job Posting End DateWed, 6 Mar 2024