SeaBird Technologies are recruiting for Assembly technicians to join our ever-growing team in a fast paced and challenging environment. The role is focused on the assembly of a fleet of Racebirds which will take part in the prestigious E1 Series starting later in 2023.
The role is a retained contractor position, Starting in May 2023, with all of the work being carried out at our new assembly facility near Lake Maggiore in Italy. The minimum mutual commitment will be 6 months, with the option to renew at the end of this period.
- Building state of the art foiling racing boats to the highest standards.
- Become a valued member of the Assembly team working in a solution driven and can do attitude environment.
- You will be held to the highest standards of operation, cleanliness, and organisation.
- Operate in accordance with the company Safety, Health, and Environmental guidelines.
- Your role will report to the Chief Mechanic.
- Travel and accommodation provided.
- Have previous experience in a similar role, ideally within Motorsport (F2, WEC, FE, F1).
- Be responsible and accountable for delivering objectives on time, and escalating any problems identified whilst working unsupervised.
- Be prepared to work in Italy for periods of up to 2 weeks (14 days) per month.
- Have proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Italian is an advantage though not critical.
- Have a good level of fabrication skills and carbon repair/modification knowledge.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.