Our race team is looking for a motivated colleague as a
Race Team Composite Technician m/f/d 100%
Would you like
- to be responsible for the assembly, maintenance and modification of various composite parts such as front wings, rear wings and underbodies for our race cars at the race track?
- to carry out repair work on various composite parts?
- to be responsible for the stock management of composite parts at the race track?
- be involved in setting up, dismantling, and maintaining the pit infrastructure at the various race venues?
- to take on additional tasks as a member of the pit crew during the races?
Do you have
- several years of motorsport experience as well as a completed basic training such as car mechanic, boat builder or carpenter?
- in-depth knowledge of composites (fiber composite materials)?
- manual dexterity and a careful, efficient and independent way of working?
- a lot of sport and team spirit to work hand in hand with different colleagues on the racecourse?
- a good understanding of technical contexts?
- Knowledge of German (is an advantage)?
- an enthusiastic team player, flexible and able to work under pressure?
- willing to be always on the road (the Formula 1 season lasts from February to November)?
- open-minded, solution- and result-oriented, enthusiastic and have a flexible approach to work?
- used to working carefully and independently?
If all of this applies to you and you would also like to work in an extremely dynamic, cross-functional environment, then we are looking forward to receive your application here!