Our home is the world of media productions and global live events. We develop and distribute intercom systems and technologies for signal transmission of video, audio and data.
To strengthen our Experts Team, we are looking for a dedicated and motivated
PRODUCT EXPERT (M/F/D) - BROADCAST
- Design and prepare systems for international multimedia events and support Riedel sales and project management staff
- Main contact for all internal or customer-related product questions in your area of responsibility
- Interaction with developers, architects, product owners and product managers to continuously share feedback from our projects and clients
- Work together in a group of Product Experts and members of the Experts Team to create standards and solutions for our managed technology department
- Provide training and/or work guidelines for sharing your product knowledge, using knowledge beacons such as Confluence, SharePoint, MS Teams
- Coordinate and conduct on-site service, demo and training
- Successfully completed (technical) university studies, e.g. in the area of media, industrial engineering or a combination of business and technology
- At least 5 years of proven operational technical experience in a relevant market field, ideally in the (outside) broadcast business.
- Experience in interactions and presentations at B-Level and knowledge of the essential tools for self-management, negotiation and problem solving
- Capability to manage direct relationships with customers as well as to establish and maintain partnerships with our external partners
- Knowledge of (RF-based) camera systems, Recording and Replay Systems
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working time system
- Staff canteen and free coffee bar
- Free parking and good public transport connections
- Company pension scheme
- Employee referral programme
- "Corporate Benefits" employee discounts
- Creative and cooperative working environment in a modern office
- Training and external courses
- 30 days holiday
Be part of the team and grow with us!
To achieve our goals, we are always looking for highly motivated and qualified employees to join our family and grow with us.
Riedel provides a creative and collaborative work environment, with great challenges. We believe and promote employee career advancement and offer flexible schedule as well as sustainable learning.
If all this speaks to you, come join us on our success story and be amazing with us!