No1 Race Mechanic for the 2023 BTCC season.
Candidates will be responsible for the build, set up, maintenance and running of one of our championship winning BTCC cars, both on event and at our Surrey based HQ.
Reporting to the Chief Mechanic and Team Manager, we are looking for a candidate who:
- Has previous motorsport experience in all areas of the car build either as a No 1 or No2 Mechanic
- Can follow instructions and adapt their approach if needed
- Takes pride in their work and has good attention to detail
- Has the ability to work to tight time frames and is fully committed to the role
- Can constructively manage and mentor their Number 2 Mechanic
- Has a positive outlook, can-do attitude and is willing to help others.
This a full-time role offering great opportunities and progression alongside a competitive salary package commensurate with experience.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please click apply and submit your CV and cover letter.