The Employee shall assist in the following activities, among others:
- Truck Driving
- Driving one of the PPM trucks and trailers to all domestic test and race events
- Parking / Line up the trucks as required at the events
- Loading and Unloading of all items necessary for race & test execution.
- Maintain a current license for driving commercial vehicles inside of Germany and the EU.
- Courier trips & vehicle transport at/from the homebase
- Cleaning of trucks and trailers before and after events.
- Operating truck and trailer in a safe and legal manner at all times.
- Aide in staying current on maintenance, scheduling service, vehicle registrations, and other repairs on all PPM Trucks, Trailers, Shop Vehicles, and equipment.
- Tire and Wheel handling at the races and at the homebase in Mannheim
- technician for the handling and preparation of all racing tires allocated to one racing car.
- Support work for tire-related operations like tire-checking, assigning, marking, scanning, balancing, heating, etc. at the circuit.
- Support of tire fitting and preparation with the responsible team’s tire technicians.
- Cleaning, inspection, life tracking, sensor maintenance, etc.
- Logistical Work at events
- Set up and dismantling of pit-box/tent/awning arrangements to established specifications including setting up all necessary equipment.
- Ensure professional presentation and cleanliness of trucks, garage, and paddock space at the highest level at all times during events.
- Forklift operation at racetrack events.
- Maintain current forklift training and certifications as required.
- Logistical work at the company homebase in Mannheim
- Maintenance and cleaning work on any of the team’s equipment
- Storage work on team’s equipment
- Support work on carnets, load lists, other documentation, planning shipments to and from ports
- Forklift operation at the homebase
Maintain current forklift training and certifications as required.
Porsche Penske Motorsport